I moved client side about 8 months ago. One of the things to most surprised me is how I miss writing proposals.
I even dug out my old proposal template to make myself feel better.
Then I thought, maybe people might find it useful . Maybe you have been asked to write a proposal. Maybe you write proposals all the time and you’re nosy to see what I put in mine. Maybe you are just wondering what a proposal is.
For whatever reason. Here you go. My proposal template:
An outline of the overall aims for the project and a description of what the end product will be and how it will function.
We will deliver:
- Summary of Key Deliverables
- Broken down into Bullet Points
- e.g. a redeveloped website in line with new brand guidelines
- e.g. A user friendly CMS
- e.g. Social media sharing tools
- e.g. Effective Search Engine performance and improved traffic
Introduction to Mystery Co.
Roles and responsibilities
Appendix A – Hosting
Appendix B – Risks and Constraints
Appendix C – Credentials